While antivirus is the need of the hour, sometimes due to different reasons you may have to uninstall the same. The reason may different from individual to individual. You are here which means you want Uninstall McAfee Program from your OS X. So here we go! In this post our McAfee Support experts attempts to list down the steps on How to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus in OS X in detailed. Read the below article properly and follow the advised steps carefully to get the desired result.
McAfee Support Steps to Uninstall McAfee in OS X
McAfee Tech Support professionals present comprehensive steps to get the antivirus software out of your device.
- Step # 1- Open your Applications folder
- Step # 2 – Double-click the “McAfee Internet Security Uninstaller”
- Step # 3 – Check the “Uninstall SiteAdvisor” box
- Step # 4 – Click CONTINUE
- Step # 5 – Enter your administrator password and click OK
- Step # 6 – Click FINISH once the uninstallation is complete.
- Step # 7 – Click the “Go” menu and select “Utilities”
- Step # 8 – Open the “Terminal” program
- Step # 9 – Type the following command and press RETURN
- Step # 10 – Enter in your administrator password and press RETURN
- Step # 11 – Look for the completion message
If you are facing any issues or have any questions about How to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus in OS X, please contact McAfee Support specialists at Icognix.net. They can be reached on their McAfee Antivirus Technical Support number at +1 888 808 1303 for immediate assistance. McAfee Tech Support help is provided via email support, call or web chat support.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support