If you are experiencing issue after upgrading to Windows 10 like you are Unable to find Norton product after upgrading to Windows 10, you got to read the following technical instructions laid down by Norton Antivirus Support professionals at Icognix.
The experts are known for sharing customized solutions to the technical issues related to Norton antivirus software. They are trained to take care of even the trickiest issue related to the software. Read on to get solution to your problem.
Step 1 – Download and run the fix tool
- Download the fix tool
Save the file to the Windows desktop
- On your desktop, right-click the Windows10NortonUpgrader.exe file, and click Run as administrator
By running the tool, you accept the Usage Agreement
- In the installation prompt window, click Next
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
If you do not see the installation prompt window, go to Step 2
Step 2 – Download and install your Norton product
To download and install your Norton product from your Norton account, follow the below instructions:
- Sign in to Norton
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In
If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process
- In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton
If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a new product key to continue.
Type the product key and click >
- Click Agree & Download
- Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run
- For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded
- If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue
Follow the on-screen instructions
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated
If the issue persists, Unable to find Norton product after upgrading to Windows 10 you kindly contact us on Norton Antivirus Tech support toll free number at +1 888 808 1303 soon.
The professionals are there for your help 24×7. They will be available on call, web chat or email support for your help. The professionals offer service either online (on the web through remote access) or offline (onsite), depending upon the nature of the issue you are facing.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support