While the procedure to transfer Malwarebytes anti-malware license to a different PC depends on the anti-malware version you are using, the process is not very tricky. With proper Malwarebytes tech support assistance you can finish it without any issue.
In the below article we give you the steps to transfer your license to a different computer depending on the versions you are using. Read below.
For customers using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0 or higher, to transfer the license they need to do the following:
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Click My Account
- Click Deactivate
This step by Malwarebytes tech support experts will deactivate your license from the current PC, allowing you the install the new one to another system.
*NOTE: If your old computer is already out of usage, it will be deactivated automatically. In this case you can go ahead and install a fresh copy of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your new computer.
For customers using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75 or lower, to transfer the license follow the below steps.
- Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your old computer
- Note: You must perform a clean uninstall using MBAM Clean to properly transfer the license
- Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your new computer
- Activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your new computer
In case of additional queries or information, please contact Malwarebytes tech support professionals on toll free number at 1-888-479-2017.