We have already explained the “How to Connect Wireless PC to Netgear Router using Windows 8?” However, in this article is about Steps to manually add a wireless network in Windows 8 our Netgear tech support professionals aim to address the most complex issue – how to manually add a wireless network in Windows 8?
This is important and helpful when connecting to a wireless network that does not broadcast its presence. It may also help when the security type of a wireless network is detected wrongly.
Below are the steps to be followed to manually add a wireless profile in Windows 8.
The following steps are recommended by Netgear tech support experts at Icognix hence you can sure of its correctness and completeness.
- On the Desktop screen, right-click the Wireless Icon located on the lower right hand corner of the screen, and select Open Network and Sharing Center
- Select Set up a new connection or network and click Next
- Select Manually connect to a wireless network and click Next
- Manually enter the required credentials for the wireless network you are trying to add and click Next
- You will get a confirmation that the profile is successfully added. Click Close
Is still facing issues on Steps to manually add a wireless network in Windows 8. Contact on Netgear support toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303 for queries. You can contact the professionals on webchat or email support. They are available 24×7 in all these mediums.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support