In the below article well will show the Steps to Connect a Printer and USB drive to your NETGEAR ReadySHARE Router. Our Netgear Support experts will give you the instructions for installing Bonjour on a Windows PC to use a Bonjour enabled printer.
How to Install and Configure Bonjour Print Service for Windows?
- Download the Bonjour Print Services for Windows BonjourPSSetup.exe file from the Apple Support site. Follow the instructions provided by Apple to install Bonjour on your Windows computer.
- To set up your printer, click the Bonjour Printer Wizard icon on your desktop.
- Use the Bonjour Printer Wizard to find the printer connected to your NETGEAR ReadySHARE router. Select the printer and click the Next button.
- If necessary, install the printer driver by selecting it from the list provided or by clicking the “Have Disk…” button.
- Once the driver is installed, click Next.
- To complete the printer installation, click Finish.
Once the printer connected to your NETGEAR ReadySHARE router is successfully set up with Bonjour, you should be able to select it as normal from your Windows Printers list.
If you are facing issues related to Steps to Connect a Printer and USB drive to your NETGEAR ReadySHARE Router then Netgear Tech Support are available for your assistance 24×7. You can contact them on Netgear Router Support toll free number at +1 408 786 5518.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support