This article by Netgear support provides information on how to configure the EX6200 to your Netgear Wifi router using an Ethernet connection. Below are the recommended steps. Steps to Configure the EX6200 to your Wi-Fi Router using an Ethernet Connection is easy to do.
Steps to Configure the EX6200 to your Wi-Fi Router using an Ethernet Connection follow the the below given instructions:
- Place the extender close to the Wi-Fi router.
*Note: In a later step in this procedure, after you have established a connection to the Wi-Fi router, you can place the extender at its permanent location.
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
- If necessary, press the Power button. The Device to Extender LED and the two Link Rate LEDs light amber during the startup process. After about one minute, these LEDs turn off.
- Netgear tech support suggests that you make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
- Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable. You can use any of the five Ethernet LAN ports of the extender.
- If you have trouble connecting, try the following:
- Wait for a couple of minutes
- Ensure that your Ethernet cable is securely connected to the extender and the computer, and that the extender Device to Extender Connection LED illuminates
- Open a web browser window from the same computer.
Call on Netgear tech support toll free number at +1 888 808 1303 for technical help related to your router. They will be happy to assist you anytime over phone, chat or email. Call today!
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support