In order to reset a Netgear router one can follow multiple methods. In this article Netgear support professionals explain you the first method that will help you to how to Reset a Netgear Router,Know from Netgear Tech Support Experts.
Read below to understand the first method for resetting your Netgear. Kindly follow the steps carefully.
Method 1: Reset Netgear Routers Containing Button on Rear Panel
Netgear technical support experts at Icognix recommends the below steps to reset Netgear router through this method.
- Locate the reset button at the back of your Netgear router
- Use a pen or paper clip to press and hold the reset button until its test light begins to blink
- Release the reset button
- Log in to the router on your computer using the default Netgear username and password
- Wait for the router to accept your login information
- Unplug the Netgear router from the power outlet
- Use a pen or paper clip to press and hold the reset button, and plug the router back into the power outlet at the same time
- Continue to press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds after the router has been plugged into the power outlet
- Log in to the router on your computer using the same default username and password information
If you are facing any problem during “How to Reset a Netgear Router Know from Netgear Tech Support Experts” this problem, you can contact on Netgear tech support toll free number at +1 888 808 1303. The Netgear support certified experts can also be contacted via web chat or through email. Get in touch with them today and get your issue resolved instantly.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support