Need Norton Antivirus Technical Support ?
Norton Antivirus is anti-malware software developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation. It used signatures and heuristics to identify viruses. Email spam filtering and phishing protection are other features included in it. It was established in 1991-2014. We at Icognix as a third party company provide Norton Technical Support all over United States for all Norton users.
Symantec distributed the product as a download, a box copy and as OEM software. The Norton anti-virus was started in the early 90s to get rid of all the viruses. According to the survey, it is declared that user should take positive measures so as to keep their data safe and away from the risk of loss. The virus can reach to any file and can damage the file and can destroy the stored data. Our Norton Tech Support provides protection to the files of the customers and their products. The product is designed in such a way that each user can use it easily and they can take its advantage. Norton provides protection services to the files of the user in following ways –
- Scan files by increasing the speed of scanning.
- Updates the existing files and delay the non-critical updates.
- Norton provides full protection to computer and its data.
Microsoft Windows and 0S X (now Mac OS)
Norton Antivirus was running on Microsoft Windows and 0S X (now Mac OS). Windows 7 support was in development for versions 2006 through 2008. Version 2009 has windows 7 update already. Version 2010, 2011 and 2012 all natively support windows 7, without needing any update. With 2015 series of products, Symantec made changes in its portfolio and discontinued Norton Antivirus.
Norton security experts create next-generation protection designed to defend against the newest threats out there. And those timely product updates are automatically delivered to the customers.
Norton security products are built to perform for real people in real-world situations, whether one has a single connected device or a family full of them. And Norton wins the awards the customers care about, consistently outperforming the competition in independent head-to-head tests.
Protecting the data and information is the only concern, which is why Norton makes this bold promise to its customers. When a customer subscribes, a Norton expert is available to help keep one’s devices virus-free or the money is refunded. The virus protection promise is the assurance that, if a virus ever manages to slip through Norton Multi-layer defence system, the global team of technical experts provides world-class Norton Tech Support to remove it immediately.
One needs multiple layers of protection to keep today’s savvy cyber criminals out. Free antivirus software, or the security built into your operating system, offers only limited protection. It’s like locking your front door, but leaving your windows open. One’s computer is not completely protected. And free solutions won’t offer Norton Customer Support if malware infiltrates the system. Norton is able to offer Virus Protection Promise to you because of :
- 25 years history of making security products,
- global footprint,
- powerful threat insight,
- cutting-edge technology and
- expert support
Norton Antivirus stops viruses, worms, bots, spyware, etc. It keeps your system protected against all types of malicious threats.
It delivers innovative intelligence-driven technology for faster, fewer, shorter scans. Norton blocks browser exploits and protects against infected websites. It helps you surf the internet with confidence.
Benefits of Icognix’s Norton Tech Support for your PC
Norton Antivirus is one of the leading manufacturers of software that protects the computer from viruses, spyware, malware, adware and other annoyances that attempt to access and do damage to the computer system. By installing Norton Antivirus on the computer, the user is able to save his file and provides protection to the computer.
It detects and eliminates spyware as well as encrypts some of the most critical passwords so that no one can hack into the computer and hack the system and steal the identity. Advantages of Norton Antivirus Technical Support
- Norton Antivirus is sensible and shows a quick response towards any virus.
- Norton Antivirus provides security solutions for all computers running on platforms like Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS and simultaneously protects 10 devices from some of the worst Internet predators
- It offers 25 GB online backup to its users. Norton simply resolves all types of issues related to the security features.
- It has the feature of parental control in-built so that they may protect their children exposure towards internet.
- Easy to install and use
- Restores lost PC horsepower and boosts performance.
- Automatically backs up everything to your local storage
- Shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your connection.
- Remembers, secures and automatically enters the username and passwords using Identity safe so they can’t be lost or stolen.
It provides security to the work done by user and it has the capacity to store protected work for long time. Due to this feature it adds an advantage to the user and provides full security solution to your work without any disturbance and interruption. Disadvantages of Norton Antivirus Technical Support
- It takes up plenty of laptop resources to do its task completely.
- It shows problem while un-installing it.
Features of Norton Antivirus Technical Support
- Stops online threats without disturbing the current work.
- Avoids the user from cyber criminals
- Lets the user to perform emails, chats and surf internet without any interruption.
- Scans emails and instant messages
- Prevents crime ware and avoids viruses.
- Fixes all security related problems and solves it without any intervention.
Norton Antivirus stops viruses, worms, spyware, bots and more. It keeps the system protected against all types of malicious threats. Norton blocks browser exploits and protects against infected Web Sites. With this the user can surf the Internet with confidence.
Why to contact Icognix Infomedia’s Norton Antivirus Tech Support ?
Norton Support can solve any problem without any stress and it can resolve all the complications effortlessly. In case of emergency, one can contact Norton for accurate service to its clients and it resolves all the issues which user is facing while using the system. Norton checks all the installation process, updates the process and firewall configuration. The primary intention is to satisfy the customer and to fulfill all the requirements.
How to contact Norton Antivirus Tech Support :
User can chat with an agent and can acquire the services of him to solve the issues. User can get the help of the agent to resolve the issues of the computer and can take full assistance.
User can check online for assistance and if he can explain his problem online than it will add advantage to it as it will save time and energy both, but if he can’t then he may take the facility of the team that they can come to your place and avail their service with full assistance.
To chat online user has to fill the form and has to allow the agent to work on your account and to solve the problem with accuracy.
Norton Antivirus Tech Support is important as it protects the system from viruses and keeps the files of the user safe for long time.