Sometimes, while using the Netgear wireless adapter like WNDA4100, A6200 or any other, the speed and range that it gives out is way too less than the required one for desired output. While the reasons for this could be several, the steps to overcome this is only one. If you are facing the issue with Netgear Wireless Adapter is Not Achieving Desired Speeds, we are here to help you. Read below for the detailed suggestion from Netgear Router support team at Icognix.
Steps for Troubleshooting the speed and range problem of Netgear Wireless Adapter
- Adjust the location of the adapter relative to the router
- Use a NETGEAR wireless extender
- Check for the latest updates and drivers
- Check the wireless security encryption of your router
- Get rid of obstacles
- Use Windows to increase the power that is being sent to your wireless adapter
- Adjust the adapter with a USB extension
You should be able to get the desired speed and range after following the above steps.
In case if you still can’t find solution for Netgear Wireless Adapter is Not Achieving Desired Speeds, contact Netgear Technical Support team on their toll free number at +1 408 786 5518 for immediate assistance. Call now and get your issue resolved.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support