Internet Connectivity Issue?
During Netgear router installation, users come across various issues. The nature and intensity of problem differs from user to user. One of the most common problems that users face is router facing internet connectivity issue – weak network/internet issue. If you are facing this issue, don’t worry! There is an expert Netgear tech support provider – Icognix at your assistance round-the-clock.
In this article we bring you troubleshooting steps to resolve connectivity issues with your Netgear router. Read below:
- Make sure you have established an internet connection with an internet service provider (ISP). After this, you need to activate the Netgear cable router with your internet service provider. One cannot get internet connection, unless this is activated. You need to contact your ISP directly if your device is activated in their system.
- In case you are facing low speed internet connection, the cable line on your modem router may not have sufficient power signals. In case it is not within the required standards, immediately contact your ISP and ask them to rectify the signals.
- It is often seen that splitters reduce the signal quality. Hence it is advised to remove splitters (if any) that may be present between the cable line and cable modem router.
- Using the right firmware version as approved by your ISP is essential. Chances are you might be facing the weak or no internet signal and issue with feature functionality due to wrong firmware version. Again you should contact your ISP if the firmware version you are using is not the right one.
- Generally, the connectivity issue between the cable modem router and the ISP can be resolved with a complete power cycle.
- If the above steps don’t work and still the issue persists, contact a reliable third party Netgear tech support for further help.
In case you are facing any issue with your Netgear router, you can contact Icognix.net – the expert and ace Netgear tech support on 1-888-479-2017. We provide round-the-clock technical support for all your PC/laptop, router and antivirus related issues.