Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app is an app that is provided free for the users of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers. It is a very useful app. It allows you to access your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router remotely from anywhere over the internet and your router setting. You can even manage your multiple Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app. Managing multiple routers through the Linksys smart Wi-Fi app is very easy now.
Now you may be thinking why you need it?
Suppose you are using two routers, one at your home and other at your office. So, if you want to manage both the routers from a different place, then you can use this feature from your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app. Linksys Support wants to inform you that before using this feature you need to set up a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account first.
This Linksys Tech Support article will guide you to managing multiple routers through the Linksys smart Wi-Fi app.
Follow these steps:
- On your mobile device, tap the Smart Wi-Fi app to access your account.
- Tap the Menu Icon that is present across the top left-hand side of the Dashboard.
- Tap the router icon on the Menu bar to open the Router List. If more than one router is associated to your account, you can tap the arrow to open the list of routers associated to the Smart Wi-Fi account.
- The router where the network is connected will show a checkmark. Tap another router icon under Connected Routers to switch to another router.
- The Edit option allows you to select an offline router and remove it from your account.
- Tap on Delete button if you need to associate the router to a different account or if you no longer own the router.
If you have any questions or are facing any issues, please contact to Linksys Tech Support. Call on Linksys Tech Support toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support