Devices which are connected to your network are easily manageable through Linksys Smart Account. You can change name, icon of the device or you can also remove them easily. You can also manage devices remotely using Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App. Linksys Tech Support suggests you to manage your devices as it will greatly help you in keeping your network clutter-free. Naming your devices will make it easier to identify a device. You can also remove devices that you do not want to use anymore and Managing Devices On Your Network Through Linksys Smart Account.
This Linksys Tech Support article will guide you on how to manage your devices easily using Linksys Smart Account.
Follow steps below:
- Open a web browser from the computer which is connected to the router.
- Enter the IP address of the router or go to myrouter.local and enter the password when prompted to login to the account.
- Under Smart Wi-Fi Tools menu, click on Device List.
- You will see a list of devices connected to the router. Clicking on the device will display information of the device like manufacturer name, model of the device, IP address and MAC address of the device.
- By clicking the edit button, you can change the name of the device to whatever you like for your convenience. You can also choose any icons for the device by clicking on change button below the icon of the device.
- Click on OK button to save your settings
- To remove the device, you need to disconnect the device from the network first. After you have disconnected the device from the router, click on X button to delete the device.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App is available for smartphones to manage devices remotely.
Smart connect feature is now configured and should work accordingly. If you want to disable the smart connect feature, click on the Off radio button right next to 5 GHz band steering radio button. This Linksys Tech Support article will guide you on how to configure smart configure feature in your Linksys Smart Router.
If you have any questions or are facing any issues, please contact to Linksys Support. Call on Linksys Tech Support toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303. for Managing Devices On Your Network Through Linksys Smart Account
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support