The frequent loss of connectivity or wireless connection is due to some local environment factors that affect the Wi-Fi signal. If you are unable to find out if you are facing exactly this issue please take note of the symptom. Your wireless devices intermittently disconnect from the wireless network. But wired devices are still connected and working fine. We explain you about What should be kept in mind while troubleshooting intermittent wireless connection?
In this article Netgear Support professionals tell you what should be kept in mind while troubleshooting intermittent wireless connection.
Factors to be taken into consideration
Netgear tech support at Icognix.net offers suggestion to overcome the lost connectivity issue in the Netgear router.
- Come closer to the router. Because the far you go, the weak the wireless signal gets
- Keep the router in the most central spot in the home and away from anything that might block its signal such as metal objects, bodies of water, and reinforced concrete walls. These materials make signal weaker
- The more devices that are sharing the wireless network, the less bandwidth is available for each device to use. Reduce the number of devices that are connected on your network
- Few cable modems may create interference with the router, hence it is ideal to place the router at least 3 feet away from the modem.
- Netgear tech support suggests moving the wireless devices away from other transmitting devices, or turn them off when not in use
If you are facing any issue with your Netgear router, you can contact Icognix.net – the expert and ace Netgear tech support on +1 888 808 1303
We provide round-the-clock Netgear technical support for all your PC/laptop, router and antivirus related issues. Call today for immediate assistance! Hope this blog helpful to you if you still facing problem regarding What should be kept in mind while troubleshooting intermittent wireless connection? contact us at our toll free number +1 888 808 1303
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support