This is common problem among router users. While it is not something very big to take stress about, it is not easy to tackle also, especially for those with less or no technical expertise. Therefore we have come up with this article.In order to troubleshoot the internet connectivity issues, follow the below steps by Netgear technical support professionals at Icognix. and Internet not working on Netgear router? Get it resolved by Netgear Tech Support
1. Disconnect your router and connect your computer directly to your modem
- If you cannot access the Internet, contact your ISP.
- If you can access the Internet, reconnect your router as it was before and continue to Step 2.
2. Log in to the router. In case you are unable to log into the router, perform the below steps:
- Ensure all cables attached to the router and computer are secure.
- The Internet LED is lit. If the Internet LED is not lit, refer to the router manual to troubleshoot the light status.
3. Click the Smart Wizard Test button to access the NETGEAR online test page
4. Under Router Status, confirm the router gets a valid IP address
If there is no valid IP address, please perform a complete power cycle of your network.
In case of any query, contact Netgear support professionals on a toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303. They can be reached on phone, web chat or email round the clock. Contact now! for Internet not working on Netgear router? Get it resolved by Netgear Tech Support
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support