A lot of people are unaware How to Install WHR-G54S Buffalo DSL Smart Router?. In this article, our Buffalo support experts will give out the complete setup guide for WHR-G54S Buffalo DSL Smart Routers.
Check below the steps to install this smart router in your house or office space.
Buffalo Router: Installation Guide
Below are the steps recommended by Buffalo router technical support team at Icognix. Follow it correctly.
Step 1: Connect your equipment/device
- Screw the antenna into the top of your AirStation
- Ensure that all equipment is powered off
- Connect the RJ-45 Ethernet cable from your cable or DSL modem to the WAN port on your AirStation
- Connect one or more PCs or workstations to any of the four LAN ports on the AirStation with RJ-45 Ethernet cables
- Power on the cable or DSL modem. It usually takes a minute to boot up
- Connect the AC power connector to the power port
- Power on the PC(s) connected to the LAN ports of the AirStation and let them boot up completely.
Step 2: Configure Your Router
This can be done from a web browser on a computer connected to the router.
Step 3: Configure Wireless Settings
- Hold down the AOSS button on the top of your AirStation for a few seconds
- Push the AOSS button on your client device and finish the connection
Step 4: (without AOSS): Configure Wireless Settings Manually
If your wireless client doesn’t support AOSS, you’ll have to configure it manually
Congratulations! Your router is installed.
In order to get advanced settings and more detailed information or facing issues related to How to Install WHR-G54S Buffalo DSL Smart Router? Contact Buffalo technical support professional. They can be reached on toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303. If you want, you can also email your queries to email@example.com. Contact now and get your problems resolved!
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support