This is one of the most common problems most Norton users come across. In order to address this Norton technical support team at Icognix has come up with this article. Read the complete article carefully to know How should I install my Norton Antivirus on a different device.
Installing Norton Antivirus on a separate device
Norton technical support team recommends the below instructions.
A user can send themselves an email with instructions to add a device and to set up their Norton antivirus software on the device.
- Sign in to Norton
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
- Click Install on another device tab.
- Enter an email address you can access on your device and click the send button.
- If you already have a product registered, you will be prompted to download the registered product. Click Enter a product key and then enter the product key to proceed with the download process.
- An email will be sent to the email address with instructions to install the Norton product.
- On the device where you want to download Norton, locate and open the email that you received from “The Norton Team”.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Agree & Download.
- Save the file on your computer and double-click the file to install your Norton product. By default, the file will be saved in the Downloads folder on both Mac and Windows computers.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Norton Antivirus for Mac cannot be managed through your Norton account.
- If you are a Norton Security Premium customer; after the installation when you click Done, you will be redirected to Norton Family page.
If, in the above method of installing Norton antivirus on a different device, a user comes across any problem, immediately contact Norton customer support team. They can be contacted on Norton technical support number at +1 888 808 1303 (Toll free).
Read How can a Norton Tech Support Company help you?
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support