How to fix Blue Screen Error on Windows
A Blue Screen Error on Windows or STOP error, also known as the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), can be a frustrating experience. The error message and they seem to strike at random. It is quite irritating to have an error to halt on a computer when you’re operating. The real reason for this kind of an error which almost never clearly states what is wrong or isn’t identified specifically, presenting the necessity to write this article.
Approaches for the Windows blue screen fix
1: Check out the kind of issue: First of all, check all the hardware connections to get to know if all the cables and wires are fixed and connected correctly. Then, look at if the RAM and the hard drive of the pc are connected and are working properly, in order to avoid any type of blue screen issue. Next thing is to check if there are needless files or software on your PC. It is advisable to remove them to fix the blue screen of death windows virus.
It is vital to pay attention to the newly installed software which communicates with the hardware or the windows system is functioning properly. If both these systems aren’t co-ordinated, the blue screen error may well appear. Overheating of the CPU or Graphic Card may also result in the blue screen of death status.
2: Look into the error report: To get into the depth of the problem, to get support to fix a blue screen on windows and solve it, change the settings of the computer so as to read the contents of the blue screen. Usually, the computer system reboots itself, but once the content is read, the concerned error can be known and the problem can be solved with the help of Google and the internet.
3: How to get support to fix a blue screen on windows:
- Boot into Safe Mode: In case Windows doesn’t start because of Blue Screen errors, try booting into Safe Mode try fixing the problem. As the computer is booting, repeatedly hit the F8 key until the safe mode option appears.
- Run a virus scan: Sometimes viruses and malware are at the root cause of a Blue Screen Error on Windows, run a virus scan to find anything that could be causing all the issues.
- Perform a Repair Installation of Windows: This is a quick alternative to completely reinstalling Windows, as it only copies system files to your computer. This is useful if an essential file has become corrupt and is causing your computer to fail.
- Sometimes, trying to remove the latest driver or windows updates may also be helpful as this may not be compatible with your hardware.
- Clear up hard disk space: System failures can also be caused due to a lack of free space on your windows disk drive. Remove unnecessary data files and programs if you have less than 15% of your hard disk free.
- Re-install Windows: If you are unable to track down the error, you should try a full reinstallation of Windows as a way to reset your computer. Ensure that you back up all of your important files before doing so, as your hard drive will be formatted for the install process.
- As the last option, the windows XP blue screen fix may require you to change the hardware system if it is faulty.