Netgear support professionals at Icognix will explain you steps to enable or disable the LED lights on the Nighthawk router. Read the below instructions carefully. lets start know about How to enable/disable the LED lights on my Nighthawk router?
- Connect a computer wired or wireless to your Nighthawk router.
- Open a web browser and type www.routerlogin.com and press enter.
- Login into your router using “admin” for login and “password” for password.
- Click on the Advanced tab and go to Advanced setup.
- Under Advanced Setup click on LED Control Settings.
- Enable blinking on Internet LED, LAN LED, Wireless LED and USB LED when data traffic is detected
- This option enable blinking/flashing of LED lights on the router whenever there is connectivity or data transfer happens through the router.
- Disable blinking on Internet LED, LAN LED, Wireless LED and USB LED when data traffic is detected
- This option disable blinking/flashing of the LED lights, which in turn makes the LED lights to be solid all the time
- Turn off all LEDs except Power LED – Enabling this option turns off all the lights in the router except the power light
For queries related to the above steps, please contact Netgear tech support experts on toll free number at+1 888 808 1303. They can also be reached on web chat or email support anytime. They are available 24×7 for help for How to enable/disable the LED lights on my Nighthawk router?.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support