Most of the Netgear router users find it difficult to disable or enable the LED lights on the R8000 Nighthawk Wifi router. For this our Netgear Support experts have come forward with this support article. This article guide you How Do I Disable/Enable the LED Lights on the R8000 Nighthawk X6 Smart Wifi Router
Before we tell you the steps to enable or disable the LED lights, let us first understand the symptoms.
- LED lights on R8000 router are flashing
- Want to disable/enable the LED lights on the R8000
- LED lights on R8000 router are not flashing
- Only power LED light is lit up on my R8000 router
Now that we know the symptoms and you have completed gauged the issue, let us now get into the procedure.
- Make sure the computer is connected wired or wireless to the NETGEAR R8000 router.
- Open an Internet browser and type www.routerlogin.com and press enter. By default the username for logging into the router’s user interface is admin and password is password.
- Click on the Advanced tab and go to Advanced setup.
- Under Advanced Setup click on LED Control Settings
- Enable blinking on Internet LED, LAN LED, Wireless LED and USB LED when data traffic is detected
- This option enable blinking/flashing of LED lights on the router whenever there is connectivity or data transfer happens through the router.
- Disable blinking on Internet LED, LAN LED, Wireless LED and USB LED when data traffic is detected
- This option disable blinking/flashing of the LED lights, which in turn makes the LED lights to be solid all the time.
- Turn off all LEDs except Power LED – Enabling this option turns off all the lights in the router except the power light.
In case of any further queries about How Do I Disable/Enable the LED Lights on the R8000 Nighthawk X6 Smart Wifi Router?, please contact Netgear tech support experts on toll free number +1 888 808 1303.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support