Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers allow you to restrict the internet access by using Parental Controls tool to set the limit of internet usage or for the security purpose. Internet access restrictions allow you to create a set of rules that govern internet access to machines on your network. You can create rules that govern access by individual IP or MAC address, IP address range, time of day, traffic type, range of traffic, URL and keywords, users allowed etc. But Linksys Tech Support wants to inform you that you can disable the restricted internet access on specific devices if it is required. If a person wants to access the internet for whom you have not set the Parental Controls feature then he can be provided with the access to the internet by disabling Parental Controls feature for his device. Disable restricted internet Access on your Linksys smart wifi account is esay now.
This Linksys Tech Support article will guide you to Disable restricted internet Access on your Linksys smart wifi account.:
Follow these steps:
- Open your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account.
- Click on Parental Controls in the left panel.
- Under Parental Controls, select the Restrict Internet access on option.
- Now, select a device from the Restrict Internet access on list.
- Check whether the Parental Controls Tool is enabled or not. If not enabled, then firstly enable it.
- Click on Never button in the Block Internet access box.
- Click on Ok button at the bottom of the screen to save the changes.
Now the internet access restriction has been successfully disabled on specific devices using the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account.
If you have any questions or are facing any issues, please contact to Linksys Support. Call on Linksys Tech Support toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support