In order to connect wireless printer to your Netgear router’s network follow the instructions laid down by your printer manufacturer. In order to do so, you may be required to furnish the below important information given by third party Netgear tech support professionals. here you can get to know the Connecting wireless printer to the router’s network
- Network name (sometimes called SSID)
- Security type (sometimes called encryption)
- Password (sometimes called network key or passphrase)
To view your router’s network name, security type, and password:
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
- Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
- A login window displays.
- Enter the user name and password.
- The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
- The BASIC Home page displays.
- Select Wireless.
- Your router’s network name, security type, and password display.
In case of any technical issue during the process or later while using, kindly contact Netgear tech support expert on toll free number at+1 888 808 1303.
Apart from printer connection, a lot of times router users also come across problem like they are not able to access routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net. What to do in such case? Follow the troubleshooting tips laid below by Netgear tech support on Connecting wireless printer to the router’s network:
- Ensure your NETGEAR router is powered on.
- Ensure you are connected to your router’s WiFi network. The default WiFi information is located on the product label of your router.
- If you are having issues connected wirelessly to your NETGEAR router, please refer to Wireless Networking Setup And Issues.
- You can also try accesing routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com by the router’s default IP at http://192.168.1.1.
*Note: If the router’s default IP has changed, enter the default gateway address after checking the IP address on your router.
- It is possible that routerlogin.net and routerlogin.com has been cached on your browser. Try accessing the links using a different browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Try using another wireless device to connect to the router.
- Perform a power cycle of your entire network.
- Perform a factory default reset of your router.
Please note this will erase all of your existing configurations on the router.
Call on toll free number+1 888 808 1303 and resolve your router related problems today!
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support