NETGEAR is the first and last decision of anybody searching for consistent connection with the web world. The wide cluster of items offered by the company takes into account the necessities of both private individuals and entrepreneurs. Product offering of Netgear has both wired and remote gadgets that utilize only the best technology to give the best experience to users. Another service offered by the company includes the highly trained technical force known as Netgear Support line. This Blog is about How to connect to wireless network in Windows 8.
What are the features provided by Netgear products?
Although, each product manufactured by Netgear is tested for highest quality and performance parameters along with being manufactured using state-of-the-art technology. However, if you are still skeptical about choosing a Netgear product then allow us to demonstrate why Netgear should be your first and last choice.
Every product of Netgear offers a connection speed from 54-150 Mbps for an immersive web experience including surfing, chat and wireless printing. On a 5GHz frequency, dual band wireless speeds up to 300Mbps and 54Mbps on a 2.4GHz.
All products manufactured by Netgear come with world-class wireless security with Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) encryption to keep data secured. The Push ‘N’ Connect lets users connect to the internet with complete security.
3. Parental Control
The Parental Control feature powered by OpenDNS offers the best web-filtering solution to keep your kids safe from the prying eyes of online hackers and stalkers.
I want to connect to a wireless network on my windows 8 but I am unable to do that. How can Netgear tech support help?
- If you are a Windows 8 user and want to connect to a wireless network, it might be confusing particularly if you are not that tech-savvy. However, there is no need to worry as the experts at Netgear support have come up with a step-by-step guide on how to connect to a wireless network.
Guide for connecting to wireless network on Windows 8
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon at the lower right corner of the taskbar in your Windows desktop
- A list of the available wireless networks will appear on the right. Select the network you want to connect with and press Connect.
- If the wireless network you select has a password then type the security code and click on Next.
- Now the window will prompt you if you would like to enable sharing between computers and connect to the device within the network.
- Select Yes if you want to enable sharing, else click on No and leave it.
- After the selection, the next screen will show you whether you have connected to the network or not.
However, if you are unable to connect to the desired wireless network with the above steps; contact our experts at Netgear tech support. You can call at our toll-free number +1 888 808 1303
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support