Parental control feature of the Linksys Router Smart Wi-Fi app helps you to set the limit of your internet usage. It also allows you to restrict the access of some websites, you don’t want that your children or other person should visit. This feature helps you to control and monitor the web activities. You can easily access and Configuring The Parental Controls Feature Through The Linksys Router Smart Wi-fi App on your mobile device. Linksys Support wants to inform you that you can perform following functions on your mobile app:
- Enabling Parental Controls.
- Disabling Parental Controls.
- Checking Parental Controls on your device.
- Checking blocked hours for devices..
This Linksys Router Support article will guide you to configure the Parental Controls feature through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app:
Follow these steps:
Enabling Parental Controls:
- Open the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app on your mobile.
- Log in to your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
- Select Parental Controls on the Dashboard and then tap Control a Device to select a device.
- All the devices connected to your network are shown. Tap the device you want to restrict.
- Click on Block Manually to restrict a device.
- Tap Block Specific Sites to enter a website address you want to block and click on Save.
Disabling Parental Controls:
- Tap an active device and click on End Manual Block to unblock a device.
Checking Parental Controls on your device:
- Devices configured with Parental controls will appear on the Parental Controls screen.
- Red circle on a device means it is active and Orange circle means it is inactive.
Checking blocked hours for devices:
- Tap a device with orange circle to view the Blocked Hours of that device.
If you have any questions or are facing any issues like Configuring The Parental Controls Feature Through The Linksys Router Smart Wi-fi App, please contact to Linksys Router Support. Call on Linksys Router Support toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support