In this article Netgear support professionals share the steps on how to configure your Netgear router for satellite connection. Read the below steps carefully.
Please note, the IP address of your router and the modem are the same.
- Disconnect the modem from the router
- Connect the computer to a router LAN port, as shown
- Turn on the router
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.0.1
- Type admin for Username and password for password
- Click OK
- Click Advanced > LAN IP Setup
- Change IP Address to 192.168.10.1
- Change Starting IP Address to 192.168.10.2
- Change Ending IP Address to 192.168.10.51 (Do not use the value shown in the screenshot).
- Click Apply. An error “Page cannot be displayed” or “Action Cancelled” message appears
- Close your Internet browser
- Power the router OFF
- Connect the modem to the router Internet port
- Turn the router ON
- Restart your computer
- Open a browser and type http://192.168.10.1
- Type admin for admin, and password for password (unless you changed the password from the default). Older routers have a default password of 1234.
- Click OK
- Click the Setup Wizard under the left of the router settings page
- Check Yes, then Next
- Click Next in the Dynamic IP Detected screen
- Click Apply
- Click Logout on the router settings screen
Even after follow the above steps if you are unable to configure Netgear router for satellite connection, please get in touch with Netgear tech support experts on Netgear support Number toll free number at +1 888 808 1303
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support