A unique wireless network password has been provided to you by the Belkin services so that your wireless and network settings get secured. It is also known as Passphrase. A wireless network is used to connect your device to the router’s wireless network. The wireless network password is different from the administrator password. The Wireless network password is used to connect to wireless network while the administrator password is used to access your router’s web based setup page. If you have forgotten the wireless password, then you can retrieve or check it through the web based setup page. Checking the wireless network password of your Belkin router is easy now just give us a call and we are redy to help you.
To successfully connect to your wireless network, Belkin Tech Support wants to inform you to take note of the following information:
- Wireless network name (SSID)
- Wireless security mode – the most common wireless security nodes are WPA2, WEP and WPA.
- Wireless network password – sometimes known as WEP key or Pre-shared key (PSK).
This Belkin Tech Support article will guide you to checking the wireless network password of your Belkin router.
Follow these steps:
- Firstly, connect your computer to one of the 4 LAN or wired ports of your Belkin router.
- Open the web browser and access the router’s web-based setup page.
- On the Wireless pane of your router’s web based setup page, select the Security option.
- Under Security window, you will see a Pre-shared key (PSK) option.
- So, your wireless network password is shown next to the Pre-shared key (PSK).
- To hide your password, check the Obscure PSK box under the PSK field.
- To change your password, type the new password in the PSK field and then click on Apply Changes.
Once the changes are saved, the wireless devices connected to your network will be disconnected. So, you have to reconnect them using the new password.
If you have any questions or are facing any issues, please contact to Belkin Support. Call on Belkin Tech Support toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support