Orbi is the latest gift from Netgear to users looking for seamless connectivity to internet. The device allows users to seamlessly connect to the internet without any interruption. Netgear went on a bit different path while making Orbi, the reason being that Orbi comes with two pieces. While, the first part is the router which comes with one WAN and three LAN ports to provide total internet coverage. The second part acts as a wireless signal extender and can provide support for multiple devices via the four LAN ports. Check here how to check number of devices connected to Orbi network
However, like other electronic products even Netgear Orbi might also be affected by an unknown technical error. This might confuse users who are not that much tech savvy. However, there is no need to worry as Netgear has a highly efficient service post sales. The highly-trained taskforce known as Netgear support which is available round-the-clock to help consumers with any technical issue affecting the performance of a Netgear product.
I have brought the Netgear Orbi Wi-Fi system and want to know how many devices are connected to the Orbi network. How can Netgear router support help? How to check number of devices connected to Orbi network ?
Congratulations on purchasing the best network connection device by Netgear, the Orbi device. Orbi lets you easily connect multiple devices to the network without any issue. However, if you want to know how many devices are connected currently to the Orbi network; kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch your web browser from the computer or any mobile device connected to the Orbi network.
- Enter http://orbilogin.com and a login window will be displayed.
- Now, enter the username and password. The username is permanently saved as admin and the default password is password. Please remember that both username and password are case-sensitive.
- Select Attached devices. The attached device page will display devices connected to the router through Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi network.
- Please remember that the IP address for each device connected can change as the router will provide a separate IP address to each device when it connects to the network.
- In order to update the page, click on the Refresh button.
The experts at Netgear router support are there 24*7 to assist you regarding any technical issue whether it is connecting to the Orbi network or a simple configuration issue. You can contact our specialists via Netgear Router Support Number +1 888 808 1303
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support