A lot of users ask about that How to check the Linksys Wi-Fi Router’s Wireless Settings using an Android Tablet? This they always question because of ease and convenience. In this article our Linksys tech support will help you with the steps to be followed.
Access the router’s web-based setup page though your Android™ tablet. To learn how, click here.
Tap the Wireless tab.
After doing Step 2, you will then be taken to the router’s Wireless Settings page.
*NOTE: In this example, the 5 GHz Wireless Settings of the Linksys E4200 is used.
Network Mode – Lists the wireless standards your network supports.
- Network Name (SSID) – This is the name of your wireless network.
- Security Mode – Lists the security types your router supports.
- Passphrase – This is the password of your wireless network. This should be 8-63 characters.
- Channel Width – Radio channel width of your wireless-N devices.
- Channel – Lists the radio channels your router supports.
- SSID Broadcast – A feature that lets you choose whether to let other wireless devices detect your network’s wireless name.
QUICK TIP: In Linksys routers, the Passphrase and Security Mode can be found in the Wireless Security sub-tab.
In case of any issue related to how to check the Linksys Wi-Fi Router’s Wireless Settings using an Android Tablet? Contact Linksys support professionals at Icognix. Contact today and enjoy affordable service.
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support