In this article Netgear tech support professionals explain you the ways to use the WPS wizard on nighthawk router.
The WPS wizard helps you add a wireless computer or device to your Wi-Fi network without paying the Wi-Fi password.
Here is how to use the WPS Wizard:
- Launch an Internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
- 2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
- Enter the router username and password.
The username is admin. The default password is password. The username and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
- Select ADVANCED > WPS Wizard.
- Click the Next button.
- Select the radio button for the setup method that you want to use:
- Push button. Click the WPS button on this screen.
- PIN Number. The screen adjusts. Enter the client security PIN, and click the Next button.
- Within two minutes, go to the client device and use its WPS software to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
The WPS process automatically sets up your wireless computer with the network password when it connects. The router WPS screen displays a confirmation message.
In case if the above issue still persists, contact Netgear tech support on toll free number at 1-888-479-2017. Call the Netgear tech support for assistance now.
In this article Netgear tech support team will guide you the setup process and will guide you on how to use the Password Recovery feature on Netgear Routers. Read this article on “ How to Set up and use password recovery on Netgear nighthawk router“