Steps to Set Up FlexPower Wire-Free IP System – A Complete Guide
In this article we list down the steps to setup FlexPower or configure wire-free IP system. In case if, despite following the below steps you are unable to get the desired output or set up FlexPower Wire-Free IP System, contact Netgear technical support number on 1-888-479-2017. The team is available for assistance 24×7 for any technical help.
Follow these high-level steps to set up your FlexPower system:
- Set up the base station.
- Set up the FlexPower camera.
- Sync the FlexPower cameras with the base station.
To set up the base station:
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the base station to a router or switch.
- Connect the power cord that came in the package to the base station and plug it in to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button on the back of the base station.
- After the base station powers on, the Power LED and the Network LED light solid green.
To set up the FlexPower camera:
- Unlock the battery compartment by pressing and holding the latch.
- Gently pull the battery door back and open the compartment.
- Align the battery contacts.
- Insert the battery.
- Close the battery door.
To sync your FlexPower camera with the base station:
- Press the Sync button on top of the camera for about two seconds.
- The camera LED blinks blue. When the camera is synced to the base station, the camera LED blinks rapidly to confirm sync.
- Note: The camera LED blinks amber if the sync is not successful. You must repeat the sync process.
- Press the Sync button on the front of the base station for about two seconds.
- The base station camera LED blinks green.
- Bring the camera within 2 to 4 feet of the base station.
There are many users who don’t know what the LED on FlexPower Wire-Free IP Camera mean. Here is the meaning for your understanding by Netgear technical support professionals. The FlexPower Wire-Free IP camera has three camera states – general, syncing, and charging.
- Blinks blue once. The camera is powered on.
- Blinking blue and amber. A firmware update is in progress. Do not turn off the camera.
- Off. The camera is powered off or is powered on and is synced to a base station.
- Slow blinking blue. The camera is attempting to sync to a base station.
- Fast blinking blue. The camera is syncing with a base station.
- Fast blinking amber. The camera did not sync.
- Fast blinking blue. The camera is connected to power and is charging.
- Solid blue. The camera is powered on and the battery is fully charged.
- Slow blinking amber. The camera battery charge is low.
- Fast blinking amber. The power connection failed.
For any queries or additional assistance, don’t forget to get in touch with Netgear technical support professionals on toll free number at 1-888-479-2017. The experts can resolve your issue by providing customized support/solution at a much pocket friendly price. The professionals can be contacted via web chat support, email support or through the fastest medium calling on toll free number.