Orbi, the new product manufactured by Netgear provides seamless wireless connectivity to individuals and business owners. The device is easy to install and configure and provides uninterrupted access to allow users to share documents or search the web world for content of their choice.
Netgear has given users with one of the best products that offers 24*7 connectivity to the internet, whether it is your balcony or the living room area. Now users worldwide can use Orbi with the effective Orbi application which makes it easy to use your Orbi device.
However, at times new users may get confused as to how to set the Netgear account password using the Orbi application. Now, there is no need to worry as our experts at Netgear tech support are here to assist you in this issue.
How to set password for my Netgear account using Orbi App?
Users who are not that tech-savvy may find it a bit confusing as how to set their Netgear password using this application. There is no need to fret over this; kindly follow the steps mentioned below and you will have your password set in no time.
- Enter https://my.netgear.com/registration/login.aspx into your web browser address bar.
- Click Forgot your password? The Reset your password window will open up.
- Enter your email address associated with your Orbi account.
- Complete the captcha and click the RESET MY PASSWORD button. Now, Netgear Support will send an email message to the email address that you have provided.
- Click the link provided in the email message from Netgear Support. The Netgear Change Your Password page will be displayed.
- Create a new password and confirm it in the password fields.
- Click Submit.
- Your password has been reset.
How will Netgear Tech Support assist me?
Those users who are not that computer-savvy might find the whole process a bit confusing. Feel free to contact our experts at Netgear tech support number via toll-free number 1-888-479-2017 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org