In our last article we have explained how to resolve the Netgear WiFi Extender Manual Setup Problem if you are using an extender with Ethernet port. In this post our Netgear tech support professionals will tell you how to solve the problem if you are using an extender without Ethernet port.
Read the below article by Netgear tech support experts completely.
If you have a NETGEAR WiFi Extender without an Ethernet port (WN1000RP, for example):
1. Reset your NETGEAR WiFi Extender back to factory default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Factory Settings button on the side panel for 7 seconds.
2. Connect via Wifi to your NETGEAR WiFi extender
3. Login to the web user interface of your NETGEAR WiFi Extender using http://myWiFiext.net.
You will be prompted to enter a username and password.
Default login credentials are:
o Username: admin
o Password: password
Note: Username and password are case sensitive.
4. Walk through the setup wizard to setup your connection to your Access Point. (Do not use WPS when reconnecting to the Access Point)
5. Reconnect your Wi-Fi devices to your NETGEAR WiFi Extender using either the WPS button or manual connection.
Having trouble with the above steps? Contact Netgear tech support experts on toll free number at 1-888-479-2017.