You are here because you are not able to either enable or disable the wireless radios on your Nighthawk router. Right? Don’t worry we are here to help. Our Netgear tech support experts know how difficult it is for a non-technical person to activate or deactivate the wireless radios on Netgear routers, hence we have created this article for assistance.
Read the below article carefully for instructions and to get the desired output.
- Launch an internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
- Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
- A login screen displays.
- Enter the router username and password.
- The username is admin. The default password is password. The username and password are case-sensitive.
- The NETGEAR genie screen displays.
- Click ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless Settings.
- Select or clear the Enable Wireless Radio check boxes in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz sections of the screen.
- Clearing this check box turns off the Wi-Fi feature of the router.
- Click Apply.
If you turned off both wireless radios, the WiFi On/Off LED and the WPS LED turn off. If you turned on the wireless radios, the WiFi On/Off LED and the WPS LED illuminate.
In case of any problem, please contact to Netgear Tech Support. Call on Netgear Tech Support toll-free number at 1-888-479-2017.