A lot of users ask about the ways to check Linksys Wi-Fi router settings using an Android tablet. This they always question because of ease and convenience. In this article our Linksys router support will help you with the steps to be followed.
Access the router’s web-based setup page though your Android™ tablet. To learn how, click here.
Tap the Wireless tab.
After doing Step 2, you will then be taken to the router’s Wireless Settings page.
*NOTE: In this example, the 5 GHz Wireless Settings of the Linksys E4200 is used.
Network Mode – Lists the wireless standards your network supports.
- Network Name (SSID) – This is the name of your wireless network.
- Security Mode – Lists the security types your router supports.
- Passphrase – This is the password of your wireless network. This should be 8-63 characters.
- Channel Width – Radio channel width of your wireless-N devices.
- Channel – Lists the radio channels your router supports.
- SSID Broadcast – A feature that lets you choose whether to let other wireless devices detect your network’s wireless name.
QUICK TIP: In Linksys routers, the Passphrase and Security Mode can be found in the Wireless Security sub-tab.
In case of any issue in following the above steps, contact Linksys router support professionals at Icognix. Contact today and enjoy affordable service.