In our last article, Belkin Router Support experts at Icognix have shared the steps to reset Belkin password. In this post the professionals intend to explain the procedure to change Belkin router password.
Changing Belkin Router Password
Changing the password is not a tough task for tech savvy people. But it is definitely a task for users who don’t have technical knowledge. Understanding this, our Belkin Router Support professionals have come up with this article to help the ‘not so techie’ crowd who uses router from this brand. Read the below article to know the process.
For changing the Belkin router password follow:
- Step 1: Navigate in any Web browser to “192.168.2.1” to access the modem’s Web-based interface.
- Step 2: Enter your password into the Password field and click the “Submit” button to log in to the interface. You must know the password or you won’t be able to log in. If you didn’t set a password, leave the field blank.
- Step 3: Click “System Settings” in the Utilities section of the left navigation pane.
- Step 4: Enter the password into the “Type in current password” field. If you didn’t set a password, leave the field blank. Enter the new password into the “Type in new password” and “Confirm new password” fields and click “Apply Changes.”
- Step 5: Change the Timeout value if you prefer to configure the router to log you out automatically after a period of time.
- Step 6: Click “Apply Changes” to change the password. You’ll need to enter the new password to continue using the Web interface.
If problem persists, contact Belkin support toll free number on 1-888-479-2017 and get immediate expert assistance at a relatively low price. Call today for more details.