Norton antivirus is known as one of the top rated antivirus brand. It is renowned for its excellent protection level. However, users usually come across different problems related to this pack.
The problem includes resetting username and password, improperly installed software or resetting Norton antivirus trial license. In most of the cases, users generally consult Norton Tech Support professionals.
At Icognix, we have received a lot of queries on how to reset Norton Antivirus Trial License. In this article, our Norton Tech Support experts have listed the ways to reset the trial license. Read below for more information.
Steps recommended by Norton Tech Support company
Users must read the below steps carefully and implement the same. One should only need to do this when your trial is ending.
- Go to Norton main page, Settings and disable Norton Tamper Protection (15 minutes are enough)
- Go to Task Manager (right click on taskbar or search it on start menu) and end all Norton processes
- Browse to the same path on the previous section and just replace files.
- It’s done! Now enjoy your trial license.
If, in the above method of installing Norton antivirus on a different device, a user comes across any problem, immediately contact Norton customer support team. They can be reached on Norton technical support number at 1-888-479-2017 (Toll free).
Why choose Icognix for support assistance?
Icognix is the best company for support against any technical issues. One may contact them for following reasons:
- Available 24×7 for customer support help
- Affordable price
- Experienced and certified support team for assistance
- Expect help immediately. The problem is usually resolved within 24 hours
- Professionals can be contacted via web chat, email and toll free support number
- Support for printer, router, antivirus, PC and others are available round-the-clock