Antivirus software is crucial for your computer or other devices to work properly. A device without antivirus has significant chances of getting infected by viruses and malware that could lead to deletion of important information and your confidential data being compromised. With the help of antivirus software you can fully protect the computer by scanning the operating system end-to-end.
Out of the all antivirus brand available, McAfee is considered as the most renowned one due to its affordable package, uncompromised data protection and ace McAfee tech support team. In the below article Icognix.net – a professional third party support providing company presents the steps for installing McAfee LiveSafe in your PC or Mac. The tips are given by McAfee tech support professionals hence you can be sure of its accuracy.
Steps to install McAfee LiveSafe on PC or Mac
- Open a web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com from the additional Mac or PC you are installing on.
- Click Log In.
- Type your email address and password, and click Log In.
*NOTE: If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, and click Log In.
- Click My Account.
You see the install helper, which allows you quick access to protect your devices.
- Select the (+) icon.
- Select the correct LiveSafe product subscription, and then click Download.
*NOTE: You can also choose to install additional protection programs you have purchased, such as McAfee SafeKey and Personal Locker from this product subscription selection.
- Read the End User License Agreement (EULA) and click I Agree to accept the terms and continue to the download and installation.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install and configure your McAfee software on your computer.
During installation of McAfee in your PC or Mac if you come across any problem, immediately contact McAfee tech support team of Icognix.net at McAfee Technical Support toll free number 1-888-479-2017. Contact today!