In the below article we will help you with How to activate your Netgear Cable Modem Router using Comcast/Xfinity.
Read the below article by Netgear Support experts carefully.
- Firstly, ensure your Netgear cable modem is physically set up correctly. Remove your existing cable modem from the network. In case of any query, please refer to the installation guide of the Netgear cable modem router again.
- Open a web browser on your computer or laptop. You should automatically be redirected to the Xfinity Activation screen.
*Note: If this is not the case, please try entering the link below to get to the activation screen.
- Click Continue and you will be prompted to authenticate your account. According to Netgear Technical Support experts there are two options:
- You can enter in your Account number and Phone number
- You can sign in with your existing Comcast account username and password
- If you have an existing Comcast account username and password, click Sign in here and you will get redirected to the sign in page
- Upon entering your correct Comcast account username and password, your NETGEAR cable modem router will try to connect to the Comcast network.
- Once the connection is established, you can click Continue to finish the activation process.
- Your NETGEAR cable modem has been activated with your Comcast/Xfinity service!
If you have any questions with regards how to activate your Netgear Cable Modem Router using Comcast/Xfinity. Don’t Worry Contact Netgear Tech support professionals on a toll free number at +1 408 786 5518 Our Team Fixed All Your Issue. They can be reached on a phone, web chat, or email round the clock. Contact now!
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support