In the below article we will help you with the steps to activate your Netgear cable modem router with Comcast service.
Read the below article by Netgear Tech support experts carefully.
- Firstly, ensure your Netgear cable modem is physically set up correctly. Remove your existing cable modem from the network. In case of any query, please refer the installation guide of Netgear cable modem router again.
- Open a web browser on your computer or laptop. You should automatically be redirected to the Xfinity Activation screen.
*Note: If this is not the case, please try entering the link below to get to the activation screen.
- Click Continue and you will be prompted to authenticate your account. According to Netgear Tech support experts there are two options:
- You can enter in your Account number and Phone number
- You can sign in with your existing Comcast account username and password
- If you have an existing Comcast account username and password, click Sign in here and you will get redirected to the sign in page
- Upon entering your correct Comcast account username and password, your NETGEAR cable modem router will try to connect to the Comcast network.
- Once the connection is established, you can click Continue to finish the activation process.
- Your NETGEAR cable modem has been activated with your Comcast/Xfinity service!
If you have any question with regards to the above process/steps, please contact Netgear Tech support professionals on toll free number at 1-888-479-2017. They can be reached on phone, web chat or email round the clock. Contact now!