Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account is a free service provided to you by Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router. After setting up your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router, you can easily access it using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account wherever there is an internet connection. You can even access your Linksys Smart Wifi Account using web browsers. and Accessing Your Linksys Smart Wi-fi Account Through A Web browser you can do it by following these methods:
- Local Access: You can access your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account by using web browsers or Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app locally.
- Remote Access: You can access your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account to modify or specify your router settings securely anytime and anywhere to manage your home networks.
If you are facing any issues while accessing your router using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account then Linksys Tech Support suggests you to make sure that your router’s firmware is up to date.
This Linksys Tech Support article will guide you to access your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account through a web browser:
Follow these steps:
- Open the web browser.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 (router’s default IP Address) or type myrouter.local in the Address bar and press Enter.
- In the Access Router window, enter the Router Password then click on Log in. The default password is admin.
- Now on the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Sign in page, enter your Email address and Password and click on Log in.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account home page will appear. You can access and configure your router settings according to your need.
- Open the web browser and enter “linksyssmartwifi.com” in the Address bar and press Enter.
- Enter your credentials that are your Email Address and Password and click on Log in.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account home page will appear. You can access and configure your router settings according to your requirement.
If you have any questions or are facing any issues, please contact to Linksys Support. Call on Linksys Tech Support toll-free number at +1 888 808 1303. for Accessing Your Linksys Smart Wi-fi Account Through A Web Browser
Tags – Buffalo Support, Buffalo Technical Support, Netgear Support, Netgear Technical Support, Netgear Extender Support, Belkin Support, Belkin Router Support, Belkin Technical Support, Linksys Support, Linksys Technical Support